Eevee Evolution Club
Welcome!
The Eevee Evolution club requires you to log in before viewing the forums. There will be a lot more for you to view and read. If you do not have a account then register if you please!
Eevee Evolution Club
Welcome!
The Eevee Evolution club requires you to log in before viewing the forums. There will be a lot more for you to view and read. If you do not have a account then register if you please!
Eevee Evolution Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Eevee Evolution Club

Where the evolutions become the main murchandise.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lefeons worken on it. xP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leafeon
Guardian Of The Forest
Guardian Of The Forest
Leafeon

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Lefeons worken on it. xP Empty
PostSubject: Lefeons worken on it. xP   Lefeons worken on it. xP EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:50 pm

Ok guys, it seems that I keep learning more about this forums site. As you can see a few things have been added today.

The new banner on the home page

I change the Elements names colors and made them there type. There are still in the Element group but in there own at the same time.

If you use Mozilla- fox fire there is a little Eevee near the address/url bar. It also does it on tabs. Lefeons worken on it. xP 5e25367e

Topic colors can now be changed.

Last edited by Leafeon on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leafeon
Guardian Of The Forest
Guardian Of The Forest
Leafeon

PostSubject: Re: Lefeons worken on it. xP   Lefeons worken on it. xP EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 4:06 pm

Woot, I'm having fun doing this! xD lol
Back to top Go down
Leafeon
Guardian Of The Forest
Guardian Of The Forest
Leafeon

PostSubject: Re: Lefeons worken on it. xP   Lefeons worken on it. xP EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 am

New layout! The last one was nice but when I checked up on here it had very bad lag. I guess the host site for it was not working correctly or undergoing maintenance. Sorry about having to change it. However this is a new CUSTOM layout! :3 I made it on my own! No, I didn't make the pictures, I wanted to do something asap and plus, my other laptop isn't working right with photoshop and the awesome brushes it has. =/

Anyways, I hope you like the new look!
Back to top Go down
MidnightGlaceon
Elements
MidnightGlaceon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Lefeons worken on it. xP   Lefeons worken on it. xP EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:19 pm

wait a minute you made the Eevee Jolteon Vaporeon Flareon Espeon Umbreon Glaceon Leafeon club!!!?!?!?! Umbreon yawn/bored Umbreon Coffee Umbreon tired Umbreon artistic Umbreon bouncy Umbreon silly Umbreon cry Umbreon laugh
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook
Leafeon
Guardian Of The Forest
Guardian Of The Forest
Leafeon

PostSubject: Re: Lefeons worken on it. xP   Lefeons worken on it. xP EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:53 pm

I did not make the icons but I did put everything together.

(and please stop using so many emots per post. o-o It's like spamming.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lefeons worken on it. xP   Lefeons worken on it. xP Empty

Back to top Go down

Lefeons worken on it. xP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eevee Evolution Club :: For fun :: Updates/Events-
Jump to: